My consulting room is located on Floor 1, Winslow House, 217 High St, Lower Hutt. The building is opposite the Westpac bank, with a Hospice shop on the ground floor. There is pay and display parking outside, or at the nearby Riverbank carpark. There is free parking for two hours in the southern end of the Riverbank carpark (this area is signposted).
9am to 3pm, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
consult (90 minutes): $240
- Assessment, therapy, or feedback session: $150/hour
- Child observations (eg. home or school): $100/hour
- Phone interviews with others (eg teacher, grandparent, partner): $100/hour
- Travel - $80/hour
- Written work (reports, letters, referrals) - $70 page or $140/hour
- Cognitive assessment and report: $800
- Intellectual disability assessment, report and referrals: $900
- Autism spectrum assessment (child), report & recommendations: typically $1000 - $1400, depending on components required
- Autism spectrum assessment (adult): complexity can vary, so charged as per hourly rates. Minimum of two sessions ($240 + $150).
- Special Assessment Conditions assessment and report: $1000
Missed appointments: No charge if you let me know prior to the scheduled start of your session. $50 fee for forgetting or missing a session without contacting me.
Payment via cash or internet banking. Payment should be made prior to your next appointment unless otherwise agreed.