Kim Coldham-Fussell - Home
Kim Coldham-Fussell - Registered Clinical Psychologist
Professional, ethical and competent practice - whether you require comprehensive assessment and treatment, or an opportunity to consider old problems in a new way. 

I work primarily with adults, using a variety of approaches, such as Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). I have found that change is most likely to happen when we work together in a way that makes sense to you, that works towards achieving your goals, and is a good fit with the issues that have brought you to seek help. 
ACT is a set of mindfulness-based therapies which work by strengthening both the acceptance of emotions and circumstances of your life, as well as the resolve to live in way that is consistent with your true values. In this way, you will learn to respond more flexibly when difficult thoughts and feelings show up, rather than reacting unhelpfully, or trying to escape from your own emotions.   ACT is growing in worldwide popularity and has very good empirical support. 


Additional services offered include:
  • Diagnostic assessments;
  • Cognitive assessments;
  • Written reports;
  • Liaison with GPs, family, other involved professionals;
  • Referral to other agencies if needed.

Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint